Become Better At Networking To Build Long-Lasting Connections
There are many benefits to working at home. You do not have to worry about fighting traffic, can choose to live wherever you want rather than having to be close to the office, and you can often choose how to get the work done.
Thanks to all the benefits, many companies are using remote work options as a way to attract some of the best work in the doors. There is a problem though. While you get to be comfy and work on your schedule, professional networking from your couch can be a challenge. You do not get the benefit of meeting people at work or seeing clients face to face.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Picking the right contacts to add to your virtual network.
- How to make new virtual connections from anywhere in the world, without looking like a sales pitch
- How to nurture your current connections so all your past work doesn’t go to waste.
- Some of the best virtual networking tools that you use to make it easier to connect with others, including Zoom and Slack.
- All about virtual etiquette to help you master the virtual meeting and get ahead.
- How to make virtual networking work, even when you are an introvert.
- How to come up with the best networking strategy to finally see success.
- The importance of social media and which sites to use.
- How to connect your social media to your invites and other items for all of your connections.
- The best way to keep all of your work professionals is when you reach out to others on your list.
- How to make it easy for all connections to find you on social media, no matter which one you use.
- How you can start on virtual networking, no matter what industry you are in.
- And much more!
Within this package you will find the following modules:
Module 1 - Videos
Module 2 - Upsell Page
Module 3 - 7 Day Autoresponder Series
Module 5 - Affiliates Toolbox Page
Module 6 - Social Media Swipe Kit
Module 8 - Keywords
Module 9 - Video Transcripts
Module 10 - Audio Files
Access these resources bellow: